General terms & conditions
§ 1 Introduction
The general terms and conditions are valid in the most recent version and apply to all products and services of Frollein Frullier.
§ 2 Registration
1. The Sprachevent must be booked and paid for before the start of the event. Owners of vouchers are required to reserve a place as well.
2. The booking is valid as soon as the booking request has been confirmed by Frollein Frullier. The client accepts the general terms and conditions by booking the Sprachevent.
§ 3 Payment
1. The client pays preferably via PayPal or bank transfer. If the client chooses bank transfer and books less than 72 hours before the beginning of the event she/he must send a proof of the payment (e.g. screenshot) via email to Frollein Frullier. If the client pays via PayPal there are additional PayPal fees. For organizational reasons bookings less than 48 hours before the start of the event cannot be accepted anymore. Exceptions will be announced on the website or on Facebook.
2. If the client cannot attend his booked event, he can transfer his place to another person.
3. Language assistance: The client will pay cash immediately after the service delivery.
§ 4 Withdrawal
1. For compelling reasons like illness, Frollein Frullier has the right to withdraw from the contract, if a suitable substitute person to carry out the services cannot be found. Amounts paid will be reimbursed. Further claims cannot be enforced.
2. In case of withdrawal from the booking up to 72 hours prior to the start of the event, there will be full reimbursement. Up to 48 hours prior to the start, 50% of the amount will be reimbursed. Less than 48 hours before the event, the right to reimbursement expires.
§ 5 Changes of events
Frollein Frullier can alter the events for the purpose of adapting them to changed surrounding conditions (e.g. caused by dependence on weather or locations). In case of rain at outdoor Sprachevents, the client has the right to a reimbursement if the event cannot take place at an alternative indoor location.
§ 6 Protection of personal data
The clients agree to the storage of their personal data. The data will be used by Frollein Frullier only in order to fulfil the service and they will not be transferred to third parties.
§ 7 Liability and compensation
1. The clients attend the Sprachevents at their own risk. Frollein Frullier cannot be held liable for any damage or bodily harm, except for cases of intent and of gross negligence.
2. For external services the provider is liable.
3. While using locations or external services the general terms and conditions of the correspondent provider apply.